Monday, November 3, 2008

Twilight (What I Needed to Say)

Oh Edward
I can sense something very deep between us
Deep as the ocean blue
This emotion painted a new feeling throughout me
Every time we kissed warmly
Feels like we're trapped inside a dream
A dream full of compassion, surrounding us with beauty
Every time I gaze at you
Your eyes warm with liquid gold
Framed with black lashes
Your hair a dazzling shade of bronze
Flesh as white as a snowstorm
Voice smooth as velvet
I feel an ocean of affection deep inside me
When you're not here with me
My heart enlarges this vacant hole
Reminding myself you're gone
Without you, seems like a nightmare replaces a dream
Needing to feel your presence with me
I can't live without you, Edward
You fill up that empty hole inside my heart every time I see you
You warm my heart, removing the cold
Your face burns in my dreams
Constantly thinking about you
As if your image is a tattoo engraved in my mind
This zealous sensation develops in me when I'm with you
Whispering you love me with a hint of passion in your velvet tone
I began to unravel what's going on
The truth behind our relationship
And resolving who you truly are, according to local tribal legends I heard about recently
We suddenly find ourselves falling devotionally in love with each other
But to my astonishment...
I happen to be in love with a vampire!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting quote