My Mortal (Instead of "My Immortal")LYRICS:
I’m so tired being broken
The way you made my heart swollen
And now I’m in the dark
I wish there’s a light in my heart
Because it is badly torn apart
But now it’s showing a scar
Bridge:
This pain won’t seem to heal
These feelings is just too severe
There’s just too much confusion inside of me
Chorus:
When I cry I try wiping away the tears
When I scream I try fighting away the fears
As I stand out in the rain to blend the tears
I couldn't help but hide how I feel
You used to fascinate me
By your unfailing love
But now it has failed, leaving our memories behind
Our love is shattered like a broken mirror
Losing our love was the only thing I ever feared
I’m so tired being broken
The way you made my heart swollen
And now I’m in the dark
I wish there’s a light in my heart
Because it is badly torn apart
But now it’s showing a scar
Bridge:
This pain won’t seem to heal
These feelings is just too severe
There’s just too much confusion inside of me
Chorus:
When I cry I try wiping away the tears
When I scream I try fighting away the fears
As I stand out in the rain to blend the tears
I couldn't help but hide how I feel
You used to fascinate me
By your unfailing love
But now it has failed, leaving our memories behind
Our love is shattered like a broken mirror
Losing our love was the only thing I ever feared
Bridge
Chorus
I tried so hard to make you be gone
And have somebody new in me
His side is where I belong
Chorus
No comments:
Post a Comment